Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Getting Myself Organized

I feel like I have been neglecting my little blog lately.  A friend of mine came up with a "game plan" for her blog and thought I would take a que from her and get myself organized.  I will be posting Monday - Friday and taking the weekends off  for family time. 

Monday - Free Printable Day - I will share cute, fun printables that I find with you. I love (free) printables. They are such an easy way to add a little flare to your party.

Tuesday - Party Tip Day - Some may be mine other are good ones that I come across but either way the tip will be ways that you can save money while till throwing a great party!

Wednesday - DIY Day -  Fun Fun Fun I love DIY projects!  I am always looking for way to save money and it helps that I am crafty! But don't worry I have DIY projects up my sleeve that even the least craftiest person will be able to do.

Thursday -  Party Food Day  - Oh how I love party food! OK lets get real I just love the sweet stuff. I love looking at all the wonderful goodies and treats that people come up with! My favorate by far are dessert tables. Yum Yum Yum! I think you get the hint.

Friday - Friendly Budget Party or Idea

Ok lets get started!

No comments: