Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Chocolate Stout Cupcakes

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

In honor of St. Patrick's Day my daughter and I made my husband Chocolate Stout Cupcakes with Irish Cream frosting. I have a love affair with cupcakes so any excuse I get to make them is a good one. 




Chocolate Stout Cupcakes
with Baileys Irish Cream Frosting

Click HERE for the recipe

Cake Bites


I made cake bites for the first time with some extra cake and frosting. Not bad for my first try.  I must say that these were the 8 good ones that I was proud of.  The rest, although tasted yummy were nothing much to look at. I did these on the fly and next time will give myself more time to do them properly - It was a last minute idea when I realized that I had way too many cupcakes.





                       

While the cupcakes were baking we got to work decorating for the little party that Ella was to have with Daddy when he got home from work. (shhhhh it is a surprise) Ella made shamrock place mats and I made a Lucky Banner and the Luck of the Irish Canvas by Lulu's Tiles except mine was made with paper and put in a frame that I had in the house. The best part is since I am a crafter I had all the supplies in the house for this Daddy / Daughter  party.



We even got to go to the park and enjoyed some
of this nice weather we are having !

Hope your St. Patrick's day was as nice as ours was!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those cake balls look super yummy!!! Awesome job :)