Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Birthday Printables by Dimple Prints

When my daughter informed me that she wanted a Cat in the Hat birthday this year I was stumped. I am a sucker for homemade birthday parties and the past two years have made everything myself - Invites, banners, thank yous, etc. I have nothing to make a Cat in the Hat birthday. Cricut does not make a Dr. Seuss cartridge. What was I to do? I began searching on Etsy for homemade Cat in the Hat birthday parties and stumbled upon a little treasure from Dimple Prints. Their DIY Seussish Printable Party Package was just what I was looking for and for $10.00 how could I pass that up!

   Their package came with so much it was unbelievable. Happy Birthday Banner, Party Hats, Favor Tags, Various food label/place card designs (flat & tent), Cupcake toppers, Invitations (fill-in style), Thank You Notes-Favor Box, Welcome Signs, Party Signs - games, prizes, coat check, etc., Large Pennant Banner, Small Pennant Banner (high chair bunting), T-Shirt Design (requires printable transfer paper), Door & Chandelier Decorations, Cupcake Wrappers, Patterned Papers, Water Bottle Wraps, Juice Wraps, Instructions & more! I was very impressed!

They have a lot of $10.00 printables to choose from. Under The Big Top , Construction..Loads of Fun and Sweet Cookies & Milk just to name a few.


Under the Big Top 



Construction - Loads of Fun


Sweet Cookies & Milk


I love all of Dimple Prints printables that I will definitely be using them again for sure.

I would order these printables in plenty of time before your party. There is so many pages of printables that you will want to go through in advance to pick and choose what you want to print. Make sure that you print them on card stock for durability.

My daughter's birthday is not until the end of March and I have already have our printables. I am so glad that I ordered them when I did. There is so much that I want to print and put together. This way I will have all the leg work done long before her party happens and I can just relax and enjoy her party. Not to worry I will totally share her party with you when it happens!





No comments: